Always do a test area before starting any project to assess product suitability and final finish. Follow the manufacturer's instructions on the tin at all times.
Do not apply at temperatures below 8℃. Do not use or store in extremes of temperature and protect from frost. Thinning is not usually necessary, but if required add up to 1 part clean water to 20 parts undercoat.
- Stir thoroughly before and periodically during use
- Apply Dulux Trade Quick Dry Undercoat by brush, roller or spray
- For best results, use a good quality synthetic paint brush, designed for use with water-based paints, and lightly dampen both the brush and the wood surface before application to increase flow out
- Apply 1 or 2 coats of Quick Dry Undercoat, as required, leaving 4 hours drying time between coats
- To achieve greater coverage, or where surfaces are very porous, or a strong colour change is required, we recommend applying 2 coats of undercoat, followed by 2 coats a suitable top coat.
Please Note: Newly painted doors and windows should not be closed (tightly) until the paint is fully dry.