Always do a test area before starting any project to test product performance and results. Follow the manufacturers instructions on the tin at all times. Optimum application is achieved between 18°C and 22°C with good air movement and ventilation.
- Apply the basecoat with a spray applicator
- Leave adequate drying time between coats
- Denib between coats to aid with adhesion
- Do not apply more than 3 coats in one day, as excessive coating weights can lead to cracking or lifting
Spray applicators can be cleaned after use with Morrells Equipment Cleaner.
Some Points of Note
- Do not overcoat with 1K or 2K Polyurethane (PU) products
- This range is not suitable for "pulling over"
- Use 2007/200 Anti-Chill Thinners when applying in conditions of high atmospheric humidity, using a maximum of 5% by volume
- Use 2007/201 Retarder Thinners to slow down the drying in warm conditions, using a maximum of 5% by volume
- Product should be stored above 5°C and protected from frost
- Finished products should not be subjected to environments with temperatures of < 2°C
Using these products in systems outside these guidelines can lead to immediate and latent problems with the integrity of the finish.