Liberon Steel Wool is produced using a high quality steel to create crumble and dust-resistant wool that is virtually oil-free. It is available in 7 grades from Ultra Fine (0000) through a range of Fine to Medium (00, 0 and 1) and Medium to Coarse (2, 3 and 4). If in doubt, always use a finer grade of Liberon Steel Wool.
- Use to cut back between coats of French Polishes, varnishes, paints and oil finishes
- Clean and polish metals such as bronze, copper, chrome, stainless steel and aluminium
- Use with soapy water to clean and polish porcelain, marble and glass without marking
- Light cleaning and surface preparation
- Use to apply Liberon wood waxes
Grade 00, 0, 1
- Use with Liberon Wax and Polish Remover to remove built-up wax polish, smoke damage and dirt on wood
- Clean, smooth and prepare wood or metal surfaces before re-polishing, waxing, varnishing or painting
- Use with a suitable solvent for light to medium cleaning of all metals
- Heavy cleaning
- Paint and varnish removal
Grade 2, 3, 4
- Use with Liberon Fine Wood Stripper to remove softened French Polishes, varnishes, lacquers and paints from wood and metal surfaces
- Remove rust
Please Note: Steel Wool is known to turn Oak black and should not be used on any Oak surfaces for this reason.