Always do a test area before starting any project to assess product suitability and final finish. Follow the manufacturer's instructions on the container at all times.
Keep any plants and aquariums away from the environment where this product is being applied.
- Stir well before and periodically during use
- Apply a thin, uniform layer using a synthetic bristle brush or short-haired roller, moving along the grain of the wood
- Wipe over the surface with a clean lint-free cloth to achieve an even finish
- If spray applying, avoid misting
- Allow to dry for a minimum of 8 hours before applying a finishing product such as a wood oil or varnish
- For large floor areas, a buffing machine fitted with a white or beige pad is recommended in order to obtain the
Please note: The patina effect depends on the type of wood and how the reactive wood stain is applied. On delicate veneers or fragile types of wood, carry out a test on a hidden area first and before starting any project.
- To achieve a mottled effect, apply evenly, following the wood grain and allow to dry without wiping off the excess
- Add a second coat for a stronger colour
Wash rollers and brushes immediately after use with water. Wipe tools thoroughly after application.