Can I use a wood filler to repair minor scratches?

Minor scratches on stained wood can spoil the appearance of wooden furniture and other wooden surfaces. Using a product such as, Colron Liquid Scratch Cover can help to disguise the affected area.

For deeper scratches and other surface imperfections Colron Wax Repair Sticks or Morrells Wax Filler Sticks may be a better option. Wax filler sticks can be easily melted and intermixed to better match the colour of the surface to be repaired.