How can I seal gaps between interior walls and window frames?

For gaps between interior walls, window and door frames we recommend Osmo Interior Gap Sealer or Bona Gap Master. These highly versatile gap fillers can be used on stone, concrete and brick walls to seal gaps between walls and fixtures.