Always do a test area before starting any project to assess product suitability and final finish. Follow the manufacturer's instructions on the bottle at all times.
Dilution - 1 litre to 5 litres of water. For scuff marks: 1 cap / 100 ml of water.
- Apply the diluted polish remover to a section of the floor using a Bona Floor Mop or spray applicator
- Allow the solution approx. 5 minutes to dissolve the polish
- Scrub the wet section with a hard bristled brush or a scouring pad
- Wipe off the dissolved material with a mop and bucket of clean water
- Continue working section by section until the whole floor has been treated
- Replace the cleaning water frequently
- Once the polish has been removed, rinse the surface one more time using clean
- It may be necessary to repeat this process several times depending on how thick the polish build up is
Please Note: The amount of water applied to the floor must be kept to a minimum so as not to cause any damage. Pay attention to large gaps in the floor and do not allow excessive amounts of cleaning solution to seep into open gaps. It is important that all traces of Bona Polish Remover are wiped up before applying a new layer of polish.
- For removal of scuff marks: Apply the diluted product to the scuff mark or the affected area
- After a few minutes scrub with a gentle non-abrasive scouring pad and wipe off any excess