Always do a test area before starting any project and follow the manufacturer's instructions on the container at all times.
General Deep Cleaning
- Dilute 1L of Bona Sportive Cleaner Plus per 5L of water
- Apply mixture evenly across floor with a Bona Floor Mop or similar applicator
- For the best results, leave for 5 minutes
- Clean with a suitable cleaning machine with a red cleaning pad or equivalent
- Remove any surface contamination with a scrubber/drier, mop or similar
- Rinse thoroughly with water, in line with final rinse instructions
Spot and Intensive Cleaning
- For removal of black heel and scuff marks dilute 1 cap of Bona Sportive Cleaner Plus to every 100 ml of water
- Apply on appropriate soiled area
- For the optimal results, leave for 5 minutes
- Clean with suitable machine with a red cleaning pad or equivalent
- Any remaining surface contamination should be removed
- Rinse thoroughly with water, in-line with final rinse instructions
Final Rinse Instructions: It is important that all residual cleaning fluid is removed from the floor after treatment. This is best done by washing the floor with water, taking care not to use excessive amounts which can be damaging to wooden floors.